Please find attached the latest information and advice regarding the Coronavirus.
- On 23rd June the Prime Minister announced further measures to come into place on 4th July, including opening up of further businesses (whilst some need to continue to be closed), as well as new rules around social distancing both in a social context, but also in the workplace (note latter also comes into place on 4th July 2020).
- A new plan for people who are currently shielding (“clinically extremely vulnerable”) has also been published, and which will take effect from 6th July 2020, but further guidance is awaited
- A PHE blog has also been published about COVID-19 and summer temperatures
- Guidance for early years and childcare providers and planning guides for primary and secondary schools have been updated.
- Planning guides for primary and secondary schools (updated 15th June 2020
- New care home guidance and home care guidance has been published, alongside guidance regarding reducing risk to the social care workforce and guidance on testing. We will be updating our local guidance accordingly.
- Latest information from the NRPF network has been published.
- The International Organisation for Migration has published some multilingual information regarding COVID-19